Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 5



Our last day of vacation was bittersweet. I actually missed my new home base, but at the same time loved exploring the island. Before heading out on our 430 train we took one last little trip to Carp Lake.
It was amazing, even in the rain! Thank you to my good friend Fenny for sharing her umbrella with me for our walk around the lake!
I am so glad I was able to hang out with all of these awesome people I am able to teach and live with for six months. Believe me, I got very lucky! We had a blast on our trip, and everyday it gets better and better:)

There was beautiful scenery all the way around the little lake, but of course when we saw the paddle boats we knew we had to try it! It made it even more fun that it was raining!
Me, Susan, and Whitney on our paddle boat- I will be sure to tell you all about them in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment