Sunday, February 7, 2010

Taiwan!


I have decided to make a blog so that I can stay in better touch with friends and family. Since I am a month in I am going to post some pics and videos of our adventures so far. It has been so fun!!






Here are a couple of videos we took at a park in a nearby city we were exploring with the secretaries from our school. It is called water zorbing, and it is a blast! I have loved the days we get to just go look around and see the sites of Taiwan. This park was gorgeous!



This is at a really pretty park near our school/house. A lot of the time in the morning there are locals there doing tai chi in the morning. They love to have us come over and try it with them.














This huge Buddha is in a nearby city, one of our friends we met at church took us to see it and some other temples nearby. I will for sure post some pictures of temples soon. The group of teachers in the other city said they have one even bigger than this! I'm excited to go see so I can compare:)

No comments:

Post a Comment